WHAT IS INTUITIVE GUIDANCE & MESSAGES?
What is Intuitive Guidance?
Intuitive Guidance is an inner wisdom or voice that acts as one's compass to move you forward on your path with more certainty and confidence.
What is Intuition?
1. An ability we all have -inherent in being human. But for many people, though this is changing, it is something we have either learned to ignore, chalked up to our imagination or name it a co-incidence.
2. Access to a field, or a matrix if you will of information that exists for everything and everyone. We use practised skill of allowing our subconscious mind to access information and show us via our body and bring it to our consciousness or our awareness. Many people access intuition via spirit guides or work with angels or guardians. Ultimately, there are endless ways to access intuitive guidance, but the key is learning how you specifically receive information, how to decipher it and what you will do with it!
3. Using your intuitive skills is the act of clearly seeing and deciphering information in the form of thoughts, visual or pictures, scenarios that you allow in beyond your logical thoughts.
4. It’s often a form of focused or active meditation.
5. It's not really a gift for some special people. If you want to play an instrument, then you need to try it and learn the skills. If you never tried and practiced, you would not know if you’ve had the ability or not.
So again, it is subtle and an entire world or field we don’t necessarily see with our physical eyes. Now, the how one interprets and delivers that information- that might be a little special. Each person is unique in how they read and deliver information but this mostly takes practice and repetition.
6. Intuition guidance or messages come to us in the form of dreams, symbols, thoughts, things you hear and feelings.
Without trying to sound old school, you've probably heard of the 4 main ways we access information. These are the 'clairs'. Clairvoyance, claircognizance, clairaudience, empathic.
Some people specialize in one area such as 'seeing' or clairvoyance but it is often a blend of seeing an image or a symbol, combined with a thought or some words, phrases and perhaps a feeling.
7. Intuition is NOT omnipotence. (so can we please stop saying once and for all, "psychic eh? Then why aren't you rich from knowing the winning lottery numbers?".) Even though we have access to information, it is important to remember that you will likely glean guidance that you need most to progress, heal and make more confident decisions. It's not there to give you ALL your answers because that simply would not be the human experience.
9, It's something you've already been using your whole life. You've listened, or not, to your 'gut' feelings, or heeded a strange need to take a class, talk to a person, learn more about something. You are a receiver and transmitter of wavelengths that contain information. Whether you choose to flex and practice this muscle in a more organized way to develop your intuitive skill is entirely up to you.
10. Finally, for those of us that love the word energy, Intuition can be thought of as the collection of unseen knowing and awareness that a person gains from paying attention to their energetic environment. It's seeing what we don't see with our physical eyes which is our dominant sense. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. For example, you don't wee wavelengths with your physical eyes, but we accept (science!) that they exist and can be measured. Energy moves via wavelengths and sensations can be produced that we 'notice'.
What do people do with their Intuition?
People will often ask specific questions or see if there is anything at the forefront that you need to know.
This can be in the form of understanding how to release blocked energy and/or past trauma. There might be information about ‘past lives’ which can be important for your understanding of your path in this life. It may also include guidance on working through a current hardship, or helping you to activate your highest potential and life work. As well, if the reader specializes in mediumship, you may ask to connect with loved ones that have transitioned. You may be directed on a conversation you need to have, or a path that could use some new direction.
The main reason intuitive messages vary greatly is that each one of us has our own unique way of receiving information and what interests us to access.
In a nutshell, though, accessing your intuition can provide you with in-depth guidance and information to aid you in your life journey with more confidence and clarity.
What is an intuitive reading?
A reading from an intuitive is going to provide your guidance and possible action steps for your life's path However, it's important to keep in mind that if after hearing the reading, you were to go home and make new decisions that will chart your life on a different course, then of course, parts or all of that reading no longer makes sense. You have the power to create your own life.
If I had to summarize what a good reading experience should include, it would be that you are receiving helpful, specific guidance that you are ready to hear, for the best routes to follow to live your life and illuminate your highest possibility.
Will I be able to predict the future ( like next week's lottery numbers or missing items)?
With readings that I have given and received, the answers to questions and guidance given is based on the fact that the client is conveying most likely future events due to current decisions already made. So when the client asks questions around work, relationships, health etc. the answers are provided based on what they see most likely to happen. Again, this is because they are seeing your information and what you have inherently decided will happen thus far.
What is more important to know than the lottery numbers is that your future is not set in stone. Many people often believe that if something is meant to happen it will happen or that things just happen ‘to us’ and are not in our control. But this can be due to life decisions already made by us and thoughts by us that have a high intensity. What I have learned is that much of the future can change based on the decisions that we and those around us make as we move through our lives. We were born onto this planet with free will. And therefore, although we may have a type of blueprint or path that we come here with, it is up to us whether we choose to follow that path or maybe take a different route for the time being.
This doesn’t mean that life is meant to be easy with obstacles or challenges. Effort and action are always required. It does mean we can choose how we would like to move through those events to maximize our potential and growth. I personally do not predict lotteries or locate missing items.